Hazel Rose Levine
I’m a second-year undergrad at IU Bloomington, studying pure mathematics and computer science.
Broadly speaking, I’m interested in programming languages and their design. I like languages with strong type systems, but counter to that, I spend most of my time writing Racket.
I run the Fediverse instance types.pl.
When referring to me, you should use they/them pronouns. Failure to do so will result in me stealing your eyes.
- Email: email@example.com (If you’re emailing me, use PGP or include the word “cactus” in your email.)
- GitHub: @ralsei (Only used for collaborative projects. Otherwise, see the Git link above.)
- Mastodon: @firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @sonicisdead (This is a mirror of my Mastodon, and following me there is preferred.)
- Matrix: @hazel:fairydust.space
- XMPP: email@example.com
- Anything else: email me and ask, but I would probably prefer the contact methods above.
5930 67D3 5E5C A280 959C EC37 35C1 2057 1662 1182